Info Session: Be an MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship Supervisor
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships (MSCA PF) are an excellent opportunity for recruiting high-quality international researchers to work with you and your group on cutting-edge research.
Oplysninger om arrangementet
To kick-off the Faculty of Health's MSCA-recruitment initiative, we will hold an information session for potential supervisors (Professors and Assistant Professors) to learn more about the coming call in autumn 2023 and the support provided.
We will be working with WisbAng Research Development Ltd to deliver a proposal development programme tailored to the MSCA PF call.
The information session will include the following:
- Overview of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships call
- Insights from a successful MSCA PF supervisor or a former successful Marie Curie fellow
- What's expected of an MSCA PF supervisor
- Overview of the Aarhus proposal development programme with WisbAng
All associate professors and professors who participate in one of the three sessions are first in line for writing help and individual feedback in 2023.
The dates for the three online sessions are:
- Tuesday 22 Nov. At 13:00-14:30 Session 1 (targeted Department of Biomedicine)
- Tuesday 22 Nov. At 15:00-16:30 Session 2 (targeted Department of Clinical Medicine)
- Thursday 24 Nov. At 11:00-12:30 Session 3 (targeted Department of Public Health, Department of Forensic Medicine and Department of Odontology and Oral Health)
You are welcome to attend the session that fits best in your calendar, regardless of department affiliation.
Read more in this article: Would you like to be a supervisor for an international research talent?