4th Annual Meeting - The Cardiovascular Network
Info about event
AIAS, Høegh-Guldbergs Gade 6B, 8000 Aarhus C
Join us for our exciting event when The Faculty of Health, Cardiovascular Network hosts its
4th Annual Meeting
The day will feature exciting and inspiring talks within cardiovascular research, and contain talks by both national - and international speakers placed at the forefront of new cardiovascular research.
For more information on the annual meeting, click here
Programme for the 4th annual meeting
This year's annual meeting will feature two sessions:
Session 1 - Conditioning
- Keynote: Prof. Ylva Hellsten, KU
- Prof. Grethe Andersen, Dept. of Clinical Medicine, AU
- PhD Student Rolf Blauenfeldt, Dept. of Clinical Medicine, AU
- PhD Student Jakob Wang, Dept. of Public Health, AU
Session 2 - Obesity
- Keynote: Prof. Naveed Sattar, Glasgow University, Scotland
- Assoc. Prof. Janne Lebeck
- PhD Student Madison Clarissa Clark
For programme, please see here.
Submit an abstract
PhD students and early career researchers are encouraged to submit an abstract for a poster presentation. The best poster presenter will be awarded a price. Submit your abstract here.
Deadline for registering for the meeting is September 17th.
Grant Workshop: Did you know that we are hosting a grant workshop on Oct 4 in the same building just prior to the annual meeting? For registration and more information about this unique opportunity to get support on your grant application, please see the workshop site (free of charge).
The steering committee of the Cardiovascular Network